Sabtu, 29 Maret 2014

The Answer of Being Unfriended

Primary School : Hey look, they all are my friend.

Junior High School: Hey, this is my friend that close to me.

Senior High School: He’s just the only my friend.


You know, why did I wrote these post? Do you think i didn’t have friend? You wrong, i have so many friend. But not bestfriend. My bestfriend comfort with their new friend. My new friend comfort with their old friend. I just cant understand this shit. Actually I’m not ‘lose’ friend, I just learn who’s the real one. I keep asking my self “What’s wrong with me? Did i wrong?”

I think this is a problem on friendship. Isn’t about “I’m jealous” but “Hey why s/he changed since s/he meet them?” But well, I understand, people changed, and i should too. Because i believe there’s a Hell for every Hello. What if I told you, friendship, relationship, it’s like another ship, it can sink.

But I believe, why God did this to me, because God gave me the Gold of Life. Known as family. I had cool brother that i can being crazy with. I had a lovely mom for huging me when world knocked me down. And great father. I belive someday i’ll be great father too, because i was rased by the greatest one.


For you who supposing your friend change, don’t worry, life has it balance. Maybe God don’t give you bestfriend but give you great family. Everything is going to be alright, maybe not today but eventually. And wait until they realized that they lose you.

2 komentar:

  1. So, you're using your blog as a diary. But remember, since this blog can be read by many people, make sure it's not only you who understand the content. Creating some dialogue might make it better. Keep it up!

    BalasHapus
  2. Ah, litt... I'm sure everyone understand the content. I wrote these post for everyone, not only me. BTW, your comment made my blogging spirit. Thanks litt!

    BalasHapus